• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ESPN FPI Projects Nebraska to Finish 4-8

• Thread starter Deleted member 3561
  • Start date

If NU loses out that recruiting class might start falling apart, only wins will stop that negative momentum,(and the team looking somewhat competitive and competent)

If NU loses out that recruiting class might start falling apart, only wins will stop that negative momentum,(and the team looking somewhat competitive and competent)

If there is a coach in the US who can survive it and retain a class, it should be Frost. I can't imagine the negative recruiting noise will dismantle the class of a guy who's locked in for a few more years at least. Now sprinkle in two or more wins the rest of the way out and his job gets a whole lot easier.

Remove jersey patch and burn it

LJPYGD3ZSBB2LLU6S475DFYUAM.jpg

0002515_nu-football-uniform-patch_550.jpeg

Chimney Rock? But it's shaped like a bell curve (just like Riley's offense) so you'll probably just softly roll down the hill (just like Riley's defense).

Ahhhh.... the Great Anthill... can see it out the window right now as they got 'er lit up at night.

I think we get 6 or 7.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back