• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

ESPN 300 OL Gibson Pyle Offered By Nebraska

My guess is the big announcement will be a top 5 list or something similar.

Would love to be wrong and have him announce he's N, however.

And Raiola has 3 CBs to USC. As we both know, crystal balls mean nothing.

Again, would love to be wrong and have him announce he's N. I do think he's ours in the end, just don't know that he's going to announce this early.

That's not totally true on CBs as we both know

Wiltfong who flipped his CB to USC is notorious for flipping his picks based on an educated guess or minimal information

He has registered CB for Dylan with three different schools. The other guys were national guys too. Of note no local USC guys have put in CBs. I pay attention to the local guys

Will Turnoff is a local Nebraska expert

I was simply pointing out what Pyle said and a Turnoff said that an announcement was coming soon

Be my guest and drop them a line and voice your concerns

With that being said I do not want this thread being hijacked so I withdraw from this discussion

Last edited:
That's not totally true on CBs as we both know

Wiltfong who flipped his CB to USC is notorious for flipping his picks based on an educated guess or minimal information

He has registered CB for Dylan with three different schools. The other guys were national guys too. Of note no local USC guys have put in CBs. I pay attention to the local guys

Will Turnoff is a local Nebraska expert

I was simply pointing out what Pyle said and a Turnoff said that an announcement was coming soon

Be my guest and drop them a line and voice your concerns

With that being said I do not want this thread being hijacked so I withdraw from this discussion
How is discussing whether or not a commit is going to commit hijacking a thread?

Be your guest and drop them a line with my concerns? I have no concerns, just stating an opinion and the reasons for said opinion on a message board that exists to discuss such matters.

Nebraska is his only offer from the Big Ten. SMU, Houston and Rice have offered from the state of Texas.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back