• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Erstad at the Huskers Athletic Fund Luncheon

A very good clip to watch. Hard not to be optimistic about what Coach Erstad could do with the program. I think Nebraska is going to be a fun baseball team to follow.

If the team can't get fired up to play for that guy, we need defibrillators in the dugout.

:rolfl: No kidding! I'm stoked, and I'm not eligible to play!!! ;) With Coach Erstad's attitude and know-how, we can only go up......hopefully. I was amazed on the regimen the kids have to go through. Sounds as tough as working out for the football team!

:) With his accomplishments, no way they don't pay attention and want to learn by him. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

:rolfl: No kidding! I'm stoked, and I'm not eligible to play!!! ;) With Coach Erstad's attitude and know-how, we can only go up......hopefully. I was amazed on the regimen the kids have to go through. Sounds as tough as working out for the football team!

:) With his accomplishments, no way they don't pay attention and want to learn by him. :thumbsup:

Didn't hurt that he played under Mike Scioscia either! ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back