• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Eric Garror | Alabama Sleeper | Frost & Co Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

One more tidbit: Garror was teammates at McGill-Toolen with Marlon Williams, a USC WR commit who Frost flipped to UCF last year. He had a fine freshman season for UCF. Garror and McGill-Toolen were already on Frost's radar from UCF.

Dude your post to like ratio is off the charts. It only down hill from here. 34:4 Strong initial showing, easily 3* newbie....hit that camp circuit and get that 4th or 5th star!!! :Biggrin:

Last edited:
He looks like the real deal. If he is a 3* or 2* he must be 5'3" because he looks great

I have been lurking on this site for years, never joining. I joined today, finally, because of this visit with Eric Garror. My son is his varsity basketball teammate. I also do play-by-play for every McGill-Toolen football game on our local Catholic radio station, so I've seen and called every snap that Eric has played in high school. I am thrilled that he is on Frost's radar. He is a great young man, a hard, hard worker, and a team player; all this and an outstanding, dynamic playmaker too!
I have family in the Fairhope area. :)

Great to see that HCSF was on Old Shell Road today! Wonder if he visited any other local kids?

Wasn't the UCF QB an under the radar recruit. I don't believe he had many offers...Frost seems to really have an incredible eye for talent and doesn't seem to care about stars or camps.

Wasn't the UCF QB an under the radar recruit. I don't believe he had many offers...Frost seems to really have an incredible eye for talent and doesn't seem to care about stars or camps.

The QB being from Hawaii is going to be way easier for colleges to miss on then a kid going to school in the heart of the SEC. Everyone has evaluated film on him and yet to offer

Special teams can help teams win games they otherwise would not. Nebraska has needed much better special teams play for years now. This kid could help on special teams at the very least. If he's too short to be a corner, he looks like he could be a nice option at slot receiver and we need more receivers. And, if he's got a chip on his shoulder from being overlooked, even better.

Special teams can help teams win games they otherwise would not. Nebraska has needed much better special teams play for years now. This kid could help on special teams at the very least. If he's too short to be a corner, he looks like he could be a nice option at slot receiver and we need more receivers. And, if he's got a chip on his shoulder from being overlooked, even better.
Barron Miles says hi. BTW exactly the same height as Bookie. 5'10".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back