• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

EPL 2014-15

jikastew

15 Year Member
Might as well start a thread. Opening day! What a day!

QPR looks anemic and loses in its return. Actually QPR had their chances.
Leicester draws in their post promotion debut
The "new and improved" Man U, new coach in tow, loses to "powerhouse" Swansea. Though Rooney scores (my son's favorite).
Tottenham wins a 10 on 10 derby.

Chelsea is awesome.

That should about sum up the rest of the year, no?

Last edited:

First non-British manager in the clubs history.....mistake in my opinion....

Grant Wahl @GrantWahl · Kept hearing about Man United's perfect preseason. Washington NFL team had perfect preseason last year ... and finished 3-13.

Avi Creditor @AviCreditor · Geoff Cameron not in Stoke's 18 today. Hmmm. Less surprising: Altidore a sub for Sunderland, Guzan starts for Aston Villa. <s>#</s>USMNT

If stays in England it will be a bottom feeder...

Recent reports have linked clubs ranging from German side Schalke to Premier League clubs Hull City, Southampton and Sunderland as potential suitors for Cameron, and with Stoke choosing not to use Cameron last weekend it appears the team is ready to grant Cameron's request and sell him during the summer transfer window.

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/66/u...ameron-asks-for-transfer-away-from-stoke-city

Will be very interesting to see where he ends up... because of his size, he can definitely play the physical game so I don't see him moving to Italy or Spain like I have seen some mention. Germany or another team in the BPL seem most likely.

He should be able to play regular for any of those teams....still bottom feeders though....

They sold off over $250M in players in the off season...so I would not get too excited about them...

Well, Southampton looked awesome against Liverpool last week, so.................

I think any of those clubs are fine for him if he actually plays routinely.

Just got around to watching the Chelsea - Burnley match from Monday. What a mismatch. Chelsea called off the dogs up 3-1 at the half. Unless that was an off night for Burnley, and I understand how good Chelsea should be this year, it's going to be a long year for them.

Look at the players and what they paid for them from each team.....that is what makes the EPL such a dichotomy....and frankly not a lot of fun to watch when one team pretty much has no chance going into a game.....

Burnley will probably go straight back down....

Just got around to watching the Chelsea - Burnley match from Monday. What a mismatch. Chelsea called off the dogs up 3-1 at the half. Unless that was an off night for Burnley, and I understand how good Chelsea should be this year, it's going to be a long year for them.

Look at the players and what they paid for them from each team.....that is what makes the EPL such a dichotomy....and frankly not a lot of fun to watch when one team pretty much has no chance going into a game.....

Burnley will probably go straight back down....

Burnley scored first. Although I've always favored Chelsea, I felt REALLY good for Burnley to see them strike first. You could feel the excitement in the stadium. Of course, Chelsea score about 2 minutes later to equalize.

Boy, the addition of Fabregas and D. Costa looks like genius. Febregas was sensational. I mean, amazing; really amazing. I would assume most in the know would automatically put Chelsea equal with Man City as favorites this year.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back