• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

End Game

Crap, I can't believe I left that out! Good catch. Dr. Strange was a movie I had little interest in seeing originally, but it ended up being one of my faves. Benedict Cumberbatch has done a great job with that character.

Same here, I watch it on Netflix and thought it was ok and then I re watched it and liked it a lot better the second time around. I really had no interest in seeing Captain America when it came out and watched it on a free HBO weekend. It is probably in my top 5-6 of the series. The only Marvel movie that I have really thought wasn't very good at all was Thor. It was kinda dumb.

OK, going to ask this question because I thought it was a major plot hole problem at the very end. I will also hide this in the spoilers function too.

At the end of the movie, Steve Rodgers is sitting on a bench and he is now old, having aged. How did he age? He went in to the ice and was in a coma for a long time without ever aging. He went through all of the movies never "aging". So how does he all of a sudden age and become old? Seems rather odd. And I get that he went through the time portal they had and one of the issues was that the person could age coming back and forth, but Stark fixed that and took that out of the equation. Plus it also shows him in the past with Peggy and he is not aging at all then, so he obviously was fine, but for some reason he can now age?

Crap, I can't believe I left that out! Good catch. Dr. Strange was a movie I had little interest in seeing originally, but it ended up being one of my faves. Benedict Cumberbatch has done a great job with that character.

I didn't care at all and waited until it was out on Netflix. What a dumbass I was. Aside from being a great story, it was visually stunning.

OK, going to ask this question because I thought it was a major plot hole problem at the very end. I will also hide this in the spoilers function too.

At the end of the movie, Steve Rodgers is sitting on a bench and he is now old, having aged. How did he age? He went in to the ice and was in a coma for a long time without ever aging. He went through all of the movies never "aging". So how does he all of a sudden age and become old? Seems rather odd. And I get that he went through the time portal they had and one of the issues was that the person could age coming back and forth, but Stark fixed that and took that out of the equation. Plus it also shows him in the past with Peggy and he is not aging at all then, so he obviously was fine, but for some reason he can now age?
PM'd you.

Last edited:
So, Back to the Future's a bunch of bullshyt?
A8TBlJh8FoH3a.gif

Steve was never immortal, just highly regenerative. He always would age, but at a slower rate than normal. And being frozen in ice he was essentially in suspended animation, so I would think he would age at an even slower rate during that time. He was in a cryogenic state.

Steve Rogers was born I believe in 1918, thus, at the end of Endgame (which is allegedly 5 years from now), he's biologically well over 100 years old, but with his additional time he spent with Peggy via the time jump, he's actually probably pushing 180. He looked pretty good for that age.

Last edited:

Man, just got back from watching Endgame, and seriously coudln't wait for it to end. For those of you that enjoyed it, good for you, but for me, they could have left at least an hours worth of fluff and filler out of the movie. Most of the jokes fell very flat and were very ho-hum at best. The best part of the movie, is when Quill got kneed in the nuts, I actually laughed out loud at that scene.

Last edited:

Tried to edit that up there, but couldn't seem to, so I moved it down here. Happy now? HAHA!!;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back