• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Emmanuel Bandoumel is N (transfer from SMU)

2021-22 (Senior): Started all 33 games... averaged 10.6 points, 3.8 rebounds and 1.8 assists... hit 35.2% on threes and 82.3% on FTs... 2.1 threes per game (12th AAC)... scored 10+ 19 times and had a double-double... GAME HIGHLIGHTS: Totaled 16 points (4-9 3FG) with 6 rebounds and a season-high tying 4 assists in the AAC quarterfinal win vs Tulsa 3/11... First career double-double with 10 points and a career-high 10 rebounds to go with 2 steals, 2 assists and a block in the win over Cincinnati 3/3... Career-high 23 points, making a career best 6 threes (6-10) with 4 rebounds at ECU 2/12... Had an AAC-career-best 17 points (4-9 3FGs) with 5 rebounds and 4 assists in the win nat Tulane 1/15... Added 13 points (4-6 3FG) with 4 rebounds and an assist in the win at Tulsa 12/29... Career-high 21 points (4-8 3FG) with 6 rebounds, 3 assists and a steal in the win vs ULM 11/28...Team-high 14 points, hitting a career-high tying 4 threes, with 5 rebounds, an assist and a steal at [13/12] Oregon 11/12... SMU SEASON RECORDS: 70 threes made (17th)

Sounds like a solid replacement for Trey Mcgowens

The 6-foot-4, 180-pound shooting guard started all 33 games last season and averaged 10.6 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 1.8 assists while shooting 35.2% from 3-point range and 82.3% at the free-throw line.

"Defense is really my thing," Bandoumel said. "Obviously, I can score, but I really pride myself in locking down whoever I'm guarding and taking them out of the game. I also pride myself on my leadership. I try to be a vocal leader and lead by example in everything I do.

Last edited:
Nice article on Emamanuel: :thumbsup:

Emmanuel Bandoumel promises not to be nice.

As his older brother, Djim, once told him, “The game is not always cute. It’s dirty.”
“That’s what I do defensively,” Bandoumel told The World-Herald this week. “Staying low, fighting through screens, pressuring the ball full court, that’s what I love doing.”

That’s also something the Huskers, who have ranked 11th or lower in conference-only defensive efficiency for three straight seasons, could use. Bandoumel said assistant coach Adam Howard called him on May 3, his second day in the transfer portal. Coach Fred Hoiberg wasn’t far behind.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back