• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Egg Bowl - Kiffin watch

RedRum

All Big 10
10 Year Member
Ole Miss up 9-7

Looking for Kiffin's statement after the game. Does he deny the Auburn rumors?

Kiffin is definitely my Holy Grail hire. A very low chance we land him though IMO.

Last edited:
Kiffin is definitely my Holy Grail hire. A very low chance we land him though IMO.
Contract limitations at Ole Miss mean the chances of him leaving are very high.

Chances of him picking Auburn vs us? We will see.

Hate to say it but watching 'Ol Miss in the last half of that game seemed a lot like watching NU. "It's right there, just grab it...almost...almost....awww shuucks."

Hate to say it but watching 'Ol Miss in the last half of that game seemed a lot like watching NU. "It's right there, just grab it...almost...almost....awww shuucks."
Yeah, but 8-4 in the Best league doesn’t look like NU

Kiffin wad asked and said that he anticipates being the Ole Miss coach next year.

I went back to reacquaint myself with Kiffin’s history. Reading through wikipedia, I’m reminded that not only is the guy a total diva, but he’s also not that great of a coach.

Lane Kiffin

Correction. They asked if Auburn offered him, that he anticipated being the Ole Miss coach. Nothing about Nebraska or anyone else. After a similar question to Lincoln Riley about LSU last year you would think these guys would learn to cover all angles in their questions.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back