• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

$EC at it again

Don't forget that Heupel spent some time at Mizzou so he's used to the ways of the SEC.

And 93 grade at blocking at 6'-2" 215lbs? We need to offer this kid a scholarship stat!

Last edited:
Don't forget that Heupel spent some time at Mizzou so he's used to the ways of the SEC.

And 93 grade at blocking at 6'-2" 215lbs? We need to offer this kid a scholarship stat!

“I just told them that Tennessee is to never come on our campus wherever I am,” Etheredge said. “They’ve got no shot at any kid I will coach. They’ve offered (2022 DB) Tre’Quon Fegans. They’ve offered (2023 OL) Bradyn Joiner. That orange has me seeing red.

IF that isn't a sign from God telling him to go to Nebraska I don't what is.

“I just told them that Tennessee is to never come on our campus wherever I am,” Etheredge said. “They’ve got no shot at any kid I will coach. They’ve offered (2022 DB) Tre’Quon Fegans. They’ve offered (2023 OL) Bradyn Joiner. That orange has me seeing red.

IF that isn't a sign from God telling him to go to Nebraska I don't what is.

Or Alabama. Or Arkansas, Texas A&M, Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Georgia or South Carolina.

My money says the kid stays in SEC country.

Sounds like it might be on the kid at least a little:
The 6-foot-2, 225-pound senior didn’t sign during the early period but also didn’t waver on his commitment to the Vols following Pruitt’s firing last month.

I suppose that's a risk you take.

Sounds like it might be on the kid at least a little:

I suppose that's a risk you take.
Yeah, sucks for the kid how this played out, especially with the timing. But if you're that committed, why wait?

And not to say UT handled this well, but the new staff just got there less than a week ago, and not like they could have changed the timing of this by more than a couple days. If the new coaching staff doesn't want you there, isn't it better to get some scrapes while being kicked to the curb than to sign and be locked in to that situation?

Yeah, sucks for the kid how this played out, especially with the timing. But if you're that committed, why wait?

And not to say UT handled this well, but the new staff just got there less than a week ago, and not like they could have changed the timing of this by more than a couple days. If the new coaching staff doesn't want you there, isn't it better to get some scrapes while being kicked to the curb than to sign and be locked in to that situation?
Nice to know our coach didnt do the same

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back