• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked East Stadium progress report (with video)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks great. I remember sitting on the top row in the east stadium when DONU choked in the 4th quarter against washington. Forget who their running back was but he tore us up in the 4th quarter. The offense stalled. We lost. I remember thinking wow it would be really easy for somebody to fall right out of the stadium. I certainly had no idea the huskers were a few short years away from a 60-4 tear. Now it looks like the drunks would have to try hard to fall out of the east stadium. Not that we have any drunks in memorial stadium. And of course I am sure no one ever doubted TO. ;)

Look at it now. It's a beaut!

For those interested here is an updated video for the new arena and surrounding Haymarket area.

[video=youtube;8gbTbfdJfho]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gbTbfdJfho&feature=player_embedded[/video]

we don't even need a men's basketball team. we can just simulate the entire season with that fancy program.

Are they playing basketball in there or just having a cocktail party? The only time I saw RED was at the outdoor concert. This is very concerning to me.

Stadium looks great, when finished, maybe I will be able to get second hand tickets for under $300 a seat

I am going to miss the old facade. :(

I wonder if they found any artifacts when they dug those big holes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back