• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked East Stadium Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting the pics.

The stadium is going to be kind of an eyesore this year, but that will be a small price to pay for the final result.

I am wondering if the lights will be moved from current location in east stadium or if they will be an obstruction for the fans that get to sit in those seats.

I hope you're just being sarcastic, I assume you are.

Thanks for posting the pics.

The stadium is going to be kind of an eyesore this year, but that will be a small price to pay for the final result.

From what I have read it sounds like most of the exterior will complete and the structure will be in place. So it should look fairly complete by the time the season rolls around.

I hope you're just being sarcastic, I assume you are.

From what I have read it sounds like most of the exterior will complete and the structure will be in place. So it should look fairly complete by the time the season rolls around.

4 of my seats are in the absolute last row of the stadium (or use to be) and I can tell you if they don't move those lights they will be a lot closer than you might think.

4 of my seats are in the absolute last row of the stadium (or use to be) and I can tell you if they don't move those lights they will be a lot closer than you might think.

The lights will be moved, just a question of if it's before or after the season. Per the images of the expansion:

Art-drawings.jpg

Memorial-Stadium-East-Inside.jpg

The lights are not in their final position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back