• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Earn Your Single Digit: lowest roster number is #10

I bet this changes pretty quick if Raiola says “I really want #1 like I had in high school”
Raiola is a lock for Georgia,his 6th visit last week locked it up. The kid wants to play for national championship's. Best of luck to him.

With the way things are these days, it’s 50/50 that Raiola stays at the same school for his entire career.
True ,but unlikely anyone will beat him out. He is projected to be the best quarterback in the history of college football by rivals and 24/7

Last edited:

The only “1” they should worry about is what he’s in the trophy case. I kind of question the motive of a player trying to earn the number 1 jersey on a team sport.

The hand wringing is epic. He did this at Temple. Let them have fun. If it increases our physicality so be it. Having JP and others speak has not. Whatever works. Just bring back our physicality and mental toughness with fundamentals

I hope that what number players are able or not able to wear will not impact our success on the field. Those who desire single digit shirts will try to earn them. Most players positions rule out single digit shirts so we are essentially talking about the QB’s and RB’s aren’t we?
No, in college ball pretty much everyone outside of the ol csm where single digits. Nfl had also gone that way

The only “1” they should worry about is what he’s in the trophy case. I kind of question the motive of a player trying to earn the number 1 jersey on a team sport.
Did you see where the team votes on who gets one? It's an attempt to get people to work harder to get recognized by their teammates.

I don't care either way on this honestly and find these things rarely make much of a difference either way but if Rhule throws it in there for some fun, great.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back