• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Early enrollee Henry Gray. Transfers to FIU

This is just another reason why I bring up we can't just say "it's fine we are losing Dickerson or Johnson because we will get just as good elsewhere." That's 6 of the 9 guys that have committed to us from Florida that either didn't make it here or transferred out. Only guys still here are Clark (2018), Lynum (2020 early enrollee), and Francois (2020 early enrollee). Watt, Canty, McGriff, LeGrone, Smith, and Jones have all left. Luckily we have a few more guys coming in this summer to help that percentage.

Last edited:
This is just another reason why I bring up we can't just say "it's fine we are losing Dickerson or Johnson because we will get just as good elsewhere." That's 7 of the 10 guys that have committed to us from Florida that either didn't make it here or transferred out. Only guys still here are Clark (2018), Lynum (2020 early enrollee), and Francois (2020 early enrollee). Watt, Canty, McGriff, LeGrone, Smith, Watt, and Jones have all left. Luckily we have a few more guys coming in this summer to help that percentage.
Just said the same thing in another thread. 500 mile radius players are a MUST. Not a nice to have.

Last edited:

This is just another reason why I bring up we can't just say "it's fine we are losing Dickerson or Johnson because we will get just as good elsewhere." That's 6 of the 9 guys that have committed to us from Florida that either didn't make it here or transferred out. Only guys still here are Clark (2018), Lynum (2020 early enrollee), and Francois (2020 early enrollee). Watt, Canty, McGriff, LeGrone, Smith, and Jones have all left. Luckily we have a few more guys coming in this summer to help that percentage.
Well a couple didn’t have much choice?

:(

Dang @N2FL had him ranked #4 in the 2020 class.

Don't really get that. He looked like a nice player, but there are other guys in the class that I'd worry about more. A HS combine 40 of 4.66 doesn't make me think that he's a CB at the P5 level. Nice shuttle times so maybe a Safety.

Makes me wonder about our Florida recruiting. Some of these guys have to stick eventually, you'd think

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back