• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Early B1G Games: Iowa vs Purdue & Wisconsin vs Illinois

I'm sure you had this one pegged. ;)

Just another team you'll downplay -- just like Minnesota -- then they'll beat Nebraska. Tell us Wisconsin is overrated just so when they beat Nebraska it makes us look even worse. Thanks for these contributions.
Wisconsin truthfully is playing better than I expected but they haven’t been overwhelmingly good. They probably beat Nebraska but I do give our Huskers a fighting chance.

Wisconsin and Iowa looked very beatable today. Illinois was running stuff Wisconsin just couldnt stop. Dont know if Illinois had a better game plan or just got lucky.

I'm sure you had this one pegged. ;)

Just another team you'll downplay -- just like Minnesota -- then they'll beat Nebraska. Tell us Wisconsin is overrated just so when they beat Nebraska it makes us look even worse. Thanks for these contributions.
Wisconsin is a good team but yes every year they get overrated. They beat up on weak teams like Nebraska. They usually crap themselves two to three times a year. That said I wish Nebraska was as good as Wisconsin or Iowa. We are on par with Illinois and Purdue. Minnesota will get beat up soon. Anyone that plays Ohio st is getting a beat down. I fully expect Ohio St to destroy Wisconsin

On the road for the only the second game this year for Wisconsin

Has to be a shot in the arm for the Huskers with real hope when Bucky visits Lincoln
Just what we need, the Huskers to think that since they beat Ilionois, that Wisky won't be too hard to beat since Illini beat them. It would have been better if Wisky had won, for the guy's mental aspect going into that game, I think.

Nebraska's schedule sets up well right now. We had a bye week to clean up some things, and if we have good showings the next couple games, the boys might have some confidence heading into the Wisconsin game

You are exactly right, but watch us get absolutely boat raced again.... That is the most mind-boggling thing about this team and the program as a whole for a while.
It’s psyche.
If any team needed a sports psychologist, it’s Nebraska Football.

GBR

Last edited:

Just what we need, the Huskers to think that since they beat Ilionois, that Wisky won't be too hard to beat since Illini beat them. It would have been better if Wisky had won, for the guy's mental aspect going into that game, I think.

Could not disagree more.

These guys are not going to take anything for granted the rest of the way. It simply shows them there is a chance against Wisconsin at home. Anyone who has played any sport at the college level is not going to take anything for granted. If there mental aspect is that fragile then we will finish 4-8 again. I do not happen to think that will be where we end. Six wins and a bowl game are still achievable. Not to mention the bye week will help with healing up some knocks.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back