• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Eagles' Stanton not taking a knee on season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
This young man is a winner and a true leader....:)

Stanton called Cornhuskers assistant coach Tim Beck and was assured that his scholarship offer stands.

There was a new operator behind the light-blue passing machine that fired footballs at Santa Margarita receivers after practice Tuesday.
Instead of an assistant coach at the controls it was Johnny Stanton, the Eagles' injured quarterback known for his ability to spin pinpoint passes.

Stanton's newly acquired crutches were nearby as he placed footballs into the device and barked "Go!" to teammates running routes.

The senior is used to directing Santa Margarita's football engine on the field, but he has quickly found new ways to contribute. He also is helping to coach the quarterbacks, including his potential replacement, Josh Canty.

Read the whole thing here....well worth your time....

http://www.ocvarsity.com/sports/stanton-33449-santa-margarita.html

This kid is a winner and I pray he heals well. He will be a very positive addition to the Huskers.

(My computer says the link has a virus.)

I really like Stanton. Look forward to him being here.

Last edited:

I really like this guys resolve and character! He is going to be a great addition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back