• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Each FBS Team Gets Their Mascot As A Player...

DuckTownHusker

Blackshirt Sith Lord
10 Year Member
Who wins the championship?

Michigan State or USC with an actual armed Spartan or Trojan? Florida with a real alligator?

Sadly, Nebraska gets a farmer... which is basically our walk-on program already.

Assume forces of nature are like the size of a normal man, otherwise this handily goes to the Cyclones or Hurricanes.

Last edited:
Who wins the championship?

Michigan State or USC with an actual armed Spartan or Trojan? Florida with a real alligator?

Sadly, Nebraska gets a farmer... which is basically our walk-on program already.

Assume forces of nature are like the size of a normal man, otherwise this handily goes to the Cyclones or Hurricanes.

a big burly farmer who will run them over with his combine or tractor pulling a 24 row disc and whatever is left he gets out and uses an old corn Husker on it just kills them with his very strong weathered hands.

Boilermaker. Assuming that means locomotive owner or driver. Bound to have a lot of tigers and chickens get ground up in one of those. People too.

I’d say it’s between the Syracuse Orangeman or the Stanford tree
VS.

The Ultimate Battle for mascot supremacy!

I’d say it’s between the Syracuse Orangeman or the Stanford tree

Right, but remember this isn't a guy in a suit lining up at DB. In Syracuse's case, they just get like a giant orange man (Trump? hah!) and Stanford has a big old tree.

Meanwhile, UCF and Army have actual knights with swords chopping up fullbacks into little tiny pieces. FSU gets an Indian chief spearing people while on horseback.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back