• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dynamic offense

I would argue the 2010 offense was great. Martinez's injury stunted him for the rest of his career
That’s why it wasn’t great. Too many lulls. It was good, but too many inconsistencies. 1997 was the last great one. 1999, 2000 were really good, but they had turnover issues, especially 1999. 1999 was, however, the best team in the country and should have won the NC. The fumbles in Austin were costly.

IMO, this isnt coaching, but awareness of the qb, and choice making of the qb.
For goodness sake don't be critical of 2AM because many on this board will attack you for an unfounded impossible to defend bias against the greatest QB in the history of Husker football! :Sarcasm:

FYI - I agree with you!

Last edited:
For goodness sake don't be critical of 2AM because many on this board will attack you for an unfounded impossible to defend bias against the greatest QB in the history of Husker football!

FYI - I agree with you!
this is one hell of an accurate statement. unless you praise 2am all the time certain people on this board get very...very...upset.

For goodness sake don't be critical of 2AM because many on this board will attack you for an unfounded impossible to defend bias against the greatest QB in the history of Husker football!

FYI - I agree with you!
If you have bad tendencies, like fumbling, playmaker mode is win the game mode. If a play opens up in front of you, next thoughts are no turnovers, find ways to protect the ball in that mode.

If 1300 yds, 5.6 avg, and 15 tds from our leading rusher is avg then sign me up.
Was it Diedrick, or Josh Davis and Thunder Collins? I don’t remember who carried the load exactly, but they weren’t vintage Nebraska backs. Like I said, it was a good offense, but not great.

Was it Diedrick, or Josh Davis and Thunder Collins? I don’t remember who carried the load exactly, but they weren’t vintage Nebraska backs. Like I said, it was a good offense, but not great.
Everyone has their own definition of a great offense, but for me being top 12 in yards and points, having a rb with 1300 yds and 15 td, and a having heisman winning qb is a great offense.

Everyone has their own definition of a great offense, but for me being top 12 in yards and points, having a rb with 1300 yds and 15 td, and a having heisman winning qb is a great offense.
Days gone by

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back