• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hate to burst your bubble
DANG IT!
dang-it.gif

What the heck is 5 star plus+? Does he get extra credit for something?
And not just 5+ Stars or 5 Star+ or 5 Star Plus but 5 star Plus+. That's like Plus-squared! Almost infinite 5 Star-ness!

It's not just recruiting service hype to get clicks. It's genuine. It's the recuiting equivalent of a guitar amp with a volume knob that goes past 10 all the way to 11!

Laughable, shouldn’t be able to change it more than once
I listened to this guy's podcast the other day. I don't know much about Steve but I got the impression he is one of those guys who got a job but doesnt know anything about the job except for playing the game. He seems to have no inside information and he doesnt even really seem to know football. He reminds me of the guy who never played who has an opinion on everything. There are plenty of good recruiting gurus of lower stature and less visable than SW but who know far more.

Laughable, shouldn’t be able to change it more than once
I've seen others online suggest that recruiting "experts" who change their predictions multiple times should be dinged for each change of their crystal ball predicition as a way to cut down on the multiple changes but to also show how truly accurate the "expert" is with their predictions.

I think it's a good idea, maybe have it weighted based on confidence level.

What do you base this on? He has been wrong so much that I think he just makes it up and games the system to get clout.
What other reason would he have at this point to switch from USC to Georgia, especially considering his upcoming workouts are in L.A.? If he were just the average fan who didn't know anything, he'd likely assume (like many casual fans do) that he's coming here, since his dad played here and his uncle is on staff.

What other reason would he have at this point to switch from USC to Georgia, especially considering his upcoming workouts are in L.A.? If he were just the average fan who didn't know anything, he'd likely assume (like many casual fans do) that he's coming here, since his dad played here and his uncle is on staff.
Because of a Twitter profile pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back