• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: prima domna comment.

Perhaps a bit harsh. But, no other school wants DR like Nebraska does. He is not only a great talent but part of the "Nebraska family." If USC doesn't get him...oh, well. If Georgia doesn't get him...no big deal. But if Nebraska doesn't get him it will be a tremendous let down after all of the hype and speculation. It will be seen as rejection.

My hope is that Nebraska truly is in the running and if they are, I have no issue with his silence. But if not, he should simply say so.
Again, what do these comments have anything to do with being a prima Donna?

Perhaps a bit harsh? No, the comment is completely unsubstantiated.

I don't see how Oregon's spring game could possibly compare to ours. Not a good spot for them.

I heard he has some training sessions in CA and won't be far from USC, so more visits there could be in the cards as well

I don't see how Oregon's spring game could possibly compare to ours. Not a good spot for them.

I heard he has some training sessions in CA and won't be far from USC, so more visits there could be in the cards as well
Oregon is a trendy school. Probably a fun place to be at

The OSU has the college football spring game attendance record of 100,189 people set in 2016.
I say the open the gates and let us take that record down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back