• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

All of the recent talk/speculation makes him sound like a prima donna who likes the attention. The honorable thing to do would be to say..."I haven't made a final decision, but I can tell you that I will be going somewhere other than Nebraska."
Wow...so he sounds like a prima donna because of what OTHER people say?
Maybe the most obtuse comment in this thread.

Really good listen highly recommend it

Maybe the most logical analysis I have heard

As to when he commits as Mitch says depends on who you talk to

Nebraska in a really great shape here

As he also says Dom's love for Nebraska is paramount in that they WILL NOT srting the Huskers along. Bottom line is that Nebraska is sitting in a really good position

About 6 minutes

Last edited:
All of the recent talk/speculation makes him sound like a prima donna who likes the attention. The honorable thing to do would be to say..."I haven't made a final decision, but I can tell you that I will be going somewhere other than Nebraska."
I don't that sense at all. I get way more of the leader vibe...All the talk is from secondary sources putting their spin on things. He's been quiet as a church mouse.

You'd like to think if he is visiting once a month over a three month stretch that we are at least one of the top couple of choices. It's not to say he won't go somewhere else, but it doesn't take a bunch of kool-aid drinking to think we are going to be in the hunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back