• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

I saw someone speculate on another site that perhaps Dylan is waiting to see what other recruits we land before he commits, rather than him committing first and then others following. You're probably right that they're all going to share their thoughts and feelings about where they want to go before any final decisions are made.

Last edited:

I heard some not-so-great news, but I'm not speculating.

boss_dangling_carrot_for_employee_anim_md_nwm_v2.gif

Feels a bit quiet coming out of an event like this albeit with good feedback coming through the recruiting sites. Saw a few crystal balls put in for Buford, but figured he was already a pretty high probability to end up here. Almost surprised it didn't happen this weekend tbh. Time will tell, but have to hope this is the launching pad weekend for us to get 2024 guys locked in.

I believe we have a long time before Dylan commits anywhere. I wouldn't be shocked if he takes this right up until the season starts and then shuts down his recruiting. Just a hunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back