• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's going to come down to wins and losses as the determining factor. It would be nice for Raiola to come here, but that solely will not determine whether Nebraska returns to relevancy. If we start playing winning football again, top notch players will come here!
I agree with you, the reason I am not convinced that he is going to come is that waiting to determine wins and losses this year has a negative effect on his impact. Him committing earlier and building a class with him committed would make it turn faster for his own success.

I think it's going to come down to wins and losses as the determining factor. It would be nice for Raiola to come here, but that solely will not determine whether Nebraska returns to relevancy. If we start playing winning football again, top notch players will come here!
Perhaps, but there’s a difference between “top notch players” and #1 player in the country.

I’ve already seen a few on social media who are calling him a prima donna and saying that all these visits being taken show his lack of character :picard:
I saw the same thing on here with Malachai Coleman. Then, the next day, the article came out about him using his NIL money to help others. Stopped that BS immediately.

Last edited:

This weekend will determine if Dylan ends up here or not. Our visitor list is where it’s at because DR has told told other recruits they need to come visit Nebraska. If he feels like he can get other top recruits to buy in, he’ll be a Husker. If he feels like he can’t peer recruit here and can’t bring in top talent with him, he won’t.

I just hope nobody needs to be talked off a ledge if he decides to go elsewhere. Or that nobody starts to bad-mouth him because of hurt feelings.

200w.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back