• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

His history as at coach at Temple and Baylor back up what he says

Not to mention recruits and parents have said this staff are straight shooters

I disagree with your post on the whole

Not sure what Adrian Martinez has to do with this thread? A different staff etc so a poor analogy in my opinion

Just saying the coaches I have dealt with have all been similar in this regard. Of course they don't tell this to the fans, just like they don't tell things that are offered to the players (cars, $, etc.) Perhaps Rhule is different, I don't know. If so he's one of the few. Anyway, back to the topic at hand...

Last edited:
Hope this doesn't drag out so long that we miss on some of the other guys they are considering!
March. So about 6 more weeks give or take 2 weeks.

Personally if I were him I would go to USC. Riley has 2 (3?) heisman QB's under his belt. The guy can clearly coach QB's. Sure GA is great but he's not promised to start, even if he wins the NC he's just another QB to have won there right now.

I think NU appeals to that "I can be THE guy that brings Nebraska back" mentality. You look at recruiting and Rhule is killing it. You can safely commit in March and if by November Rhule can't back it up, you decommit and move on to USC/GA. They'll both still take you. If Rhule looks like he's doing well you start to think they may just be a QB away from going to the playoffs in a year or two.

March. So about 6 more weeks give or take 2 weeks.

Personally if I were him I would go to USC. Riley has 2 (3?) heisman QB's under his belt. The guy can clearly coach QB's. Sure GA is great but he's not promised to start, even if he wins the NC he's just another QB to have won there right now.

I think NU appeals to that "I can be THE guy that brings Nebraska back" mentality. You look at recruiting and Rhule is killing it. You can safely commit in March and if by November Rhule can't back it up, you decommit and move on to USC/GA. They'll both still take you. If Rhule looks like he's doing well you start to think they may just be a QB away from going to the playoffs in a year or two.
Not going to derail this thread, but Lincoln Riley is a douche and of all the "Heisman" qb production results in what in the NFL? A broken Kyler Murray, a transient Baker Mayfield, a potential in Jalen Hurts that more than likely learned more at Alabama. I don't think Dom is going to let his son be around someone like Riley, especially after the theatrics with Oklahoma. BTW did USC win the PAC or their bowl game with the supposed Heisman winner?

Not going to derail this thread, but Lincoln Riley is a douche and of all the "Heisman" qb production results in what in the NFL? A broken Kyler Murray, a transient Baker Mayfield, a potential in Jalen Hurts that more than likely learned more at Alabama. I don't think Dom is going to let his son be around someone like Riley, especially after the theatrics with Oklahoma. BTW did USC win the PAC or their bowl game with the supposed Heisman winner?
Does it matter to a high school qb?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back