• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic Raiola was on the Huskeronline podcast today with Sipple and Callahan for a short interview. We all know he bleeds Husker red so no surprise he was effusive in his praise of the staff and everything Husker related. A couple things stood out to me. First, he said that after construction is completed, NU's facilities will be the best in the nation and he thinks they will continue to be for around five years - which would nicely cover his son's time at school. Second, he was asked what is the most important factor for Dylan and the family when picking a school and he said "relationships." If that is truly the case, I think it's very encouraging for the Huskers.

Here's the podcast, it's the first segment of the first one on the list "Husker Headlines" - just a few minute interview:

Dominic Raiola was on the Huskeronline podcast today with Sipple and Callahan for a short interview. We all know he bleeds Husker red so no surprise he was effusive in his praise of the staff and everything Husker related. A couple things stood out to me. First, he said that after construction is completed, NU's facilities will be the best in the nation and he thinks they will continue to be for around five years - which would nicely cover his son's time at school. Second, he was asked what is the most important factor for Dylan and the family when picking a school and he said "relationships." If that is truly the case, I think it's very encouraging for the Huskers.

Here's the podcast, it's the first segment of the first one on the list "Husker Headlines" - just a few minute interview:

Thanks for posting this. Excellent write up on what Dominic said. Hopefully everybody gets a chance to watch the interview!

its on youtube with video as well. looks like dom is enjoying the weather. he comes on about 30 seconds in.

You obviously have not been listening to what Coach Rhule has been saying

i.e. nobody is guaranteed a job they have to earn it

Yeah, I know that's what they claim... but I've also dealt with high profile players and I know that during recruitment most of the time the coaches tell them what they want to hear. I remember when Tony Elliott was recruiting for Clemson and he told our QB that Deshaun Watson was going pro and he was already better than any of the other QBs on Clemson's roster. You don't think Frost promised AM he'd be starting from Day One?

Last edited:
Yeah, I know that's what they claim... but I've also dealt with high profile players and I know that during recruitment most of the time the coaches tell them what they want to hear. I remember when Tony Elliott was recruiting for Clemson and he told our QB that Deshaun Watson was going pro and he was already better than any of the other QBs on Clemson's roster. You don't think Frost promised AM he'd be starting from Day One?
Do you not think AM earned the job. He was clearly better than anyone else every year he was here.

His history as at coach at Temple and Baylor back up what he says

Not to mention recruits and parents have said this staff are straight shooters

I disagree with your post on the whole

Not sure what Adrian Martinez has to do with this thread? A different staff etc so a poor analogy in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back