• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Raiola 2024 5 * QB: Commits To Ohio State

About the only chance the Huskers have now is if Day moves on to the NFL. Leave the door open just in case. But move on to the next recruit in line. 2024 is a ways out, someone new can hit the radar any day.

About the only chance the Huskers have now is if Day moves on to the NFL. Leave the door open just in case. But move on to the next recruit in line. 2024 is a ways out, someone new can hit the radar any day.
We started to see Day's coaching skill once he had his own players last year. This year will be worse.

Maybe that would move Nebraska into his top 5? :thumbsup:

Greg Smith at Hail Varsity has some interesting takes on Raiola to OSU.

https://hailvarsity.com/football-re...huskers-as-important-official-visits-get-set/

It’s not as simple as saying Ohio State is the better program right now. That’s true but it’s more about the why they are a better program. Sources tell me that the Raiola family found Ohio State’s operation to be more detailed oriented and has a better plan for the quarterback’s future. Coach Ryan Day was a big positive in the Buckeyes’ favor. It helps the Buckeyes but that they have a lot more recent success to prove that plan. Nebraska had a better chance with Raiola than most people give it credit for. They just didn’t do a great job of keeping the foot on the gas in the recruitment.

We started to see Day's coaching skill once he had his own players last year. This year will be worse.
In fairness, he’s recruited as well, or better than Meyer did. You think he’s not a good coach? He looks pretty solid to me. Really good to great remains to be seen.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back