• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dylan Kautz

My meory is fine.
I'm glad to hear that. A lot of folks don't get out of SDSU with their meory intact.

On the other hand, this sheep says that you've filled his life with shame....
image.jpg

Last edited:
You're all woozies. When I was playing against Datrmouth on their court, I was hit at about midcourt by a beer can. Never mind that, but it was a full unopened beer can. Another time at half time of a football game against Yale on their filed, the Harvard Lampoon members dump[ed three pigs out of gunny sacks among the Yale band, which by itself was funny, but they had heavily greased the pigs so cops and student mangers and band members were all slipping and sliding on the snowy field trying to get ahold of three greased igs. And at one Harvard Yale game at Harvard stadium, some guys from a third university stole onto the football field in the morning, planted a weather ballon in the end zone, put the turf back on, then at the end of the third quarter, pushed a button and the patch erupted and a massive weather ballon filled up oin the end zone with MIT all over it.

You're all woozies. When I was playing against Datrmouth on their court, I was hit at about midcourt by a beer can. Never mind that, but it was a full unopened beer can. Another time at half time of a football game against Yale on their filed, the Harvard Lampoon members dump[ed three pigs out of gunny sacks among the Yale band, which by itself was funny, but they had heavily greased the pigs so cops and student mangers and band members were all slipping and sliding on the snowy field trying to get ahold of three greased igs. And at one Harvard Yale game at Harvard stadium, some guys from a third university stole onto the football field in the morning, planted a weather ballon in the end zone, put the turf back on, then at the end of the third quarter, pushed a button and the patch erupted and a massive weather ballon filled up oin the end zone with MIT all over it.
Ivy league...:Eek::Teacher::Lol:

Last edited:

Ivy league...:Eek::Teacher::Lol:

because pranks are far more important than football at those institutions.

MABC: My friend, you are incorrigible today!!
Giving grief to State fans warms the cockles of my heart, and if there's one area where we should be able to reach unanimous agreement, it would be in opposition to cold cockles. If that means @Goal-line requires the assistance of some sheep, friction, and a little static electricity, hey, at State that's just an alternative livestock choice.

In other SDSU alumni news:

Fifty-seven-year-old ... pleaded guilty Wednesday to two charges of felony bestiality, after unsuccessfully arguing earlier this year that the charges he faced were unconstitutional.​

Last edited:

Meanwhile, Bison fan says, "Oh yeah, well, hold my beer and check this out....."

... was ordered ... to complete a number of supervised probation requirements, including attending a sex offender program and avoiding unsupervised contact with animals, as a result of signing a plea agreement. In exchange to pleading guilty to a second-degree felony charge of burglary, the misdemeanor bestiality charge was dismissed.​

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back