• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dykstra Leaving Program

She is a beach player at heart so wish her the best. Honestly, I could tell she wasn't happy. It showed in her inconsistent play. This is not the worst thing to happen to the team.

Surprise, surprise.

The ole "beach volleyball" excuse, eh? It took her a senior year commitment in high school, and two years in Lincoln to figure out there is no beach volleyball? Lol.

Now wait for the other shoe to drop: Dykstra transfers, then the local rag writes an article on her with an interview, and the "real" reason comes out.

And again, I'll beg this question: Why do Cooks teams end up basket cases at the end of the year?

Last edited:
Surprise, surprise.

The ole "beach volleyball" excuse, eh? It took her a senior year commitment in high school, and two years in Lincoln to figure out there is no beach volleyball? Lol.

Now wait for the other shoe to drop: Dykstra transfers, then the local rag writes an article on her with an interview, and the "real" reason comes out.

And again, I'll beg this question: Why do Cooks teams end up basket cases at the end of the year?

They don't. I hope that answers your question.

Surprise, surprise.

It must suck to live your life looking for any reason to piss and moan

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back