• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Duquesne v. NU

Scheduling this team was an embarrassment and other than getting bench players in ....did it really serve any purpose?

http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=205681389

Nebraska produced a balanced attack as nine Huskers posted at least one kill in the match. Gina Mancuso led the Huskers with 15 kills on 32 swings for a .375 hitting percentage. Cecilia Hall followed her lead with a career-high eight kills on 15 attacks (.467), as Hannah Werth added six kills. Lauren Cook guided the Huskers with 33 assists, while Paige Hubl led NU defensively with a career-high 15 digs.

Scheduling this team was an embarrassment and other than getting bench players in ....did it really serve any purpose?

I might be wrong, and have been many times before, but I believe they are playing in a tournament and aren't really picking who they get to play.

Just checking in. Looks like it was another dominating performance tonight. Good for the ladies. Kentucky is tough and could provide a good test, but NU should win. Congrats girls!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back