• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked DT Todd Peat

Status
Not open for further replies.
He sounds like a HS kid (that's not a slam), but there is a huge gap between even great HS programs and average college programs (even at the D2 level). I hope he vists and he can start to see for himself.

I don't think any of us are bashing the kid, all guys that are rated highly or have multiple high-profile offers, usually are having their way with their current competition. But as all mentioned before, there is a far cry from a high school linemen, and a guy you would be going up against that has 4 or 5 years in a college strength program. I suppose Ricky Henry would probably let him know how much work he has to do yet.

I get that no one wants to redshirt, my point was that hopefully our staff let him know what we have here at this point, so there are no surprises. And I would put the mortgage on the Pelinis doing just that. Him or that Mickey kid would be great gets, and I won't be mad either way! Hope he is N and is here 5 years!

I don't think any of us are bashing the kid, all guys that are rated highly or have multiple high-profile offers, usually are having their way with their current competition. But as all mentioned before, there is a far cry from a high school linemen, and a guy you would be going up against that has 4 or 5 years in a college strength program. I suppose Ricky Henry would probably let him know how much work he has to do yet.

I get that no one wants to redshirt, my point was that hopefully our staff let him know what we have here at this point, so there are no surprises. And I would put the mortgage on the Pelinis doing just that. Him or that Mickey kid would be great gets, and I won't be mad either way! Hope he is N and is here 5 years!

No one will disagree with you there. It would be great to get both him and Mickey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back