• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DT Stephon Wynn Trending To Nebraska

Would be great to add some more pieces, especially on the DL.

What happened with Lamar Goods and canceling his visit?

Gotcha. Misinterpreted your "very interesting development" comment.
Not sure why two college portal guys couldn’t be a package deal any less than two high school guys. I hope we can land them as there is no shame in riding the pine at Alabama. Lots of talent potentially in front of you.

Mark me down as Nebraska is in no position to be turning down any serviceable interior defensive linemen.
I understand but we don't have a ton of spots left, at least theoretically. Goods was injured a quite a bit last fall and also missed practice time this spring. My guess is they like Wynn better and some of it might be ability to stay healthy. Hard to know for sure, though. We do definitely need at least one more interior DL, IMO.

Last edited:

I understand but we don't have a ton of spots left, at least theoretically. Goods was injured a quite a bit last fall and also missed practice time this spring. My guess is they like Wynn better and some of it might be ability to stay healthy. Hard to know for sure, though. We do definitely need at least one more interior DL, IMO.

Two spots left in the 2022 class to bring it to the target of 32

Mark me down as Nebraska is in no position to be turning down any serviceable interior defensive linemen.
1652209842649.png

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back