• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DT Darrion Daniels

Sorry if this is posted already in a different thread, but thought it was a cool pic of the early arrivals. Daniels is a big guy! Going through testing drills?

Brant Banks has a great looking frame. That's one tall and long armed dude.

Couldn't agree more. His defensive film was about as "meh" as it gets. Hopefully he is given his chance at DE and is switched to OT before too long.
100% agree. All that said, Dawson saw this kid and stood on the table to get him as a DE. This will be an awesome case study for development with this staff. When it game to Fant, I 100% knew we recruited him on the wrong side of the ball. Hoping this staff proves me wrong with Banks.

Sorry if this is posted already in a different thread, but thought it was a cool pic of the early arrivals. Daniels is a big guy! Going through testing drills?

Chris Hickman is literally 6'4", 6'9" with the afro. And Nance looks jacked as well.

I admire Luke’s moxie. If I were standing next to all that beef, and had his build, I’d probably be sporting a shirt...maybe even a big, baggy sweatshirt.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back