• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Drew Ott...NFL Dream to Building His New Life In South Central Nebraska

TFrazier

Meme or Gif…deal with it.
10 Year Member
Just read a great article about Drew Ott, his determination to get a chance to make the NFL despite multiple injury setbacks, and now his transition to life on the family farm in Nebraska. It is worth the read...especially for those that can put the Iowa stuff aside. Best of luck to Drew and his family.

Last edited:

Just read a great article about Drew Ott, his determination to get a chance to make the NFL despite multiple injury setbacks, and now his transition to life on the family farm in Nebraska. It is worth the read...especially for those that can put the Iowa stuff aside. Best of luck to Drew and his family.

Great read, but a cautionary tale as to how difficult it is to walk away from a game that one was outstanding at.

Great read, but a cautionary tale as to how difficult it is to walk away from a game that one was outstanding at.
Tell me about it! I can't walk past a luge course without feeling that thrill of luging. I was such a world class luger. It's tough to walk away from that sort of identity. I often still find myself longing to be identified as a world champion luger.

:Sarcastic:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back