• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Drake Martinez taking his OV to Nebraska this weekend vs Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
RB/DB for his school in CA....Huskers recruting him as a DB....speed to kill....good RB to boot....and has bitg brothers giddy-up....

Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach High School
Ht:6'2"Wt:200 lbs
40:4.4 secs
Bench Max:265
Class:2013 (High School)

[video=youtube_share;cAL_drlT2UQ]http://youtu.be/cAL_drlT2UQ[/video]

[video=youtube_share;-Tz1M8p2R2w]http://youtu.be/-Tz1M8p2R2w[/video]

Speed is never a bad thing. Hope he doesn't read newspapers or fan boards and see all the stuff people have said about his brother. I tell people all the time me and my 4 older brothers used to do some down right mean things to each other but that was between us. If someone outside the family did something to one of us it was game on! Some of the people that do nothing but say Taylor is worthless or stupid could work against us in this recruit. I hope not. I think Drake would be a good pick-up and from what I have read in the past it seems like he really likes Coach Bo.

Comes with the territory....you learn to ignore it....

Speed you can't coach....I agree would be a nice commit....

Speed is never a bad thing. Hope he doesn't read newspapers or fan boards and see all the stuff people have said about his brother. I tell people all the time me and my 4 older brothers used to do some down right mean things to each other but that was between us. If someone outside the family did something to one of us it was game on! Some of the people that do nothing but say Taylor is worthless or stupid could work against us in this recruit. I hope not. I think Drake would be a good pick-up and from what I have read in the past it seems like he really likes Coach Bo.

6"2", 200 lbs already, he will bulk up and become that hybrid safety at 215, that we are looking for, that can outrun and outmuscle a rb or wr, and even big unuf to tackle a te or fb, and that speed !!!

comments are very correct about him being scared off due to the treatment of his brother. Kid is a stud athletically.

He is Nebraska through and through....kid wears Husker gear all the time and is a big supporter of the team and his brother....like I said the negative crap goes with the territory and you learn to ignore it.....as many of us have experienced...:)

Yes would make a great hybrid safety....and yeah the speed is a 'killer'...:)

6"2", 200 lbs already, he will bulk up and become that hybrid safety at 215, that we are looking for, that can outrun and outmuscle a rb or wr, and even big unuf to tackle a te or fb, and that speed !!!

comments are very correct about him being scared off due to the treatment of his brother. Kid is a stud athletically.

Great athlete and isn't afraid of contact. I liked the arrows that showed the helmets he knocked off, or the helmetless heads.

He is Nebraska through and through....kid wears Husker gear all the time and is a big supporter of the team and his brother....like I said the negative crap goes with the territory and you learn to ignore it.....as many of us have experienced...:)

Yes would make a great hybrid safety....and yeah the speed is a 'killer'...:)

I've never experienced it...even when my bowling team stunk it up at the state meet back in '77. Fans were great through it all but things have changed. :)

I was ignorant of his size until it was brought up in this thread. Very nice. Especially with the speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back