• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Dont let them beat yoh twice.

My biggest concern this week is not how well MSU has been playing. (They have) It is that the team put so much into the OU game that we may not have enough to get up that high again. Kit happens all the time in CFB.
This was the driving point behind my thread about the close loss being better for us going forward, than if we had won. It's a mental thing. I admit I could be wrong, but I think we enter the MSU game much more hungrier than had we beat OU.

This was the driving point behind my thread about the close loss being better for us going forward, than if we had won. It's a mental thing. I admit I could be wrong, but I think we enter the MSU game much more hungrier than had we beat OU.
I understood your point in that thread. Was not sure I agreed but I understood it. A perfect example of your point was 1993 Notre Dame. They put everything into beating FSU and succeeded. (As a Catholic I was never more offended than the improper usage of catholic symbolism than during that broadcast) The next week they lose to Boston college who they should have destroyed.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back