• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Donovan Raiola To Be Retained As OL Coach

I do not buy that for one minute

Dylan is not coming to Nebraska
1670386513023.gif

I like it. Gonna be fun laughing at all the “it’s all about the assistants” crowd that proclaimed every assistant the problem for 4 years then in year 5 with new assistants with same failure wanted the new coach to go out and get the best assistants money could buy. When rhule has us running over teams and winning ballgames with the same assistant OL coach it will be telling…

#LETSRHULE

Not a chance he retained for that reason that's a recipe for disaster
Guarantee you worse conversations than that have taken place in our program the last 10 years. Would you not work it into the conversation? I know I sure would, no question. Obviously you don’t just come right out and say it, but there’s a way to go about it where people are on the same page.

Guarantee you worse conversations than that have taken place in our program the last 10 years. Would you not work it into the conversation? I know I sure would, no question. Obviously you don’t just come right out and say it, but there’s a way to go about it where people are on the same page.

Agree to disagree

Better have a whole slew of new tackles from someplace next year to go with keeping Raiola. Maybe TP comes back and is healthy, but Benhart cannot be a starter next year. That room needs a near complete overhaul.

Hope Rhule knows what he's doing. If the line sucks again next year and the offense can't get a run game going or pass block . . . it's going to get ugly fast.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back