• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Done with Bruce Springsteen

Ive owned a few of his cds, even 8 tracks back in the day, been a casual fan.

Ive been to 5 concerts of his, starting with Born in the USA in lincoln, back in 84 ?, ...

Did you camp out for tickets? I think I remember you! ;) Wasn't that a blast?

What really sucks about his starting late is he plays so darn long. Who does he think he is? The boss? :Cheers:

Last edited:

Wow, just ventured over and saw the thread. First as I have mentioned for years on the board I have seen Springsteen somewhere between 60 and 75 times since 1978. I have seen him not only in California but in.
different states. his shows don't start at the time as the ticket stamp as he has no opening band. In California and most venues he goes on about 8:20- 8:40 it may vary just slightly at times. If he comes on late it is usually due to traffic and the fans are late and he was told to wait up.

Politically he and I would agree on nothing, but songs about girls/cruising/ cars/ growing up/ and relationships (Tunnel of Love) all pre date a lot of his wackiness in the political world and are songs that transcend politics and speak to what I felt growing up in the early 1970's.

I am looking at his biography on my desk here in my office as I write this, brilliant book. He does get preachy at his shows I just tune it out , the man is sheer brilliance as an artist and entertainer he gives it his all every show.

First, respect. Second, this. It has all your faves. :Biggrin:

https://www.google.com/search?q=jon+stewart+springsteen&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&client=firefox-b-1-ab

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back