• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Does Nebraska use Haarberg in some Taysom Hill Packages this year???

Can you expand on that?

Why do you only post a 1 minute clip instead of the entire segment? I might consider downloading the podcasts for when I exercise but its hard to make an informed decision based on 1 minute clips.

I download several podcasts each day from a station in Omaha including ones with Steve Sipple as a guest. I guess it would be nice to “sample” the product more than a 1 minute clip…maybe it is just me.

Last edited:

Thinking Haarberg as a tight end I don't think is feasible. We have Carter Nelson coming in who I think would get on the field before Heinrich in those circumstances.

Thinking Haarberg as a tight end I don't think is feasible. We have Carter Nelson coming in who I think would get on the field before Heinrich in those circumstances.
Disagree.

TF hasn’t proven to be completely healthy for a full season.

CN is still a freshmen coming from small town Nebraska. He may become an AA but year 1 always proves to be difficult. Additionally HH is not far behind on the athleticism scale.

Finally having two TE sets, being able to split out multiple guys is great positional flexibility. You can only play one QB but you certainly can play multiple TEs.

If HH aspires to be an NFL player his best shot is as a TE.

Disagree.

TF hasn’t proven to be completely healthy for a full season.

CN is still a freshmen coming from small town Nebraska. He may become an AA but year 1 always proves to be difficult. Additionally HH is not far behind on the athleticism scale.

Finally having two TE sets, being able to split out multiple guys is great positional flexibility. You can only play one QB but you certainly can play multiple TEs.

If HH aspires to be an NFL player his best shot is as a TE.

Thomas Fidone = Thomas Fidone

Tommie Frazier = TF

200w.gif

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back