• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Does Frosty Return? Best guess

Does frosty return?

• Yes

Votes: 102 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 36 26.1%

• Total voters

I think every close loss, especially those like this one today, makes Trev's decision easier and easier.
I
I think every close loss, especially those like this one today, makes Trev's decision easier and easier.
I disagree. With a $25M buyout that’s the excuse to give him another year. “We are so close.” And by the way, it would be really, really expensive to fire Scott.

I
I disagree. With a $25M buyout that’s the excuse to give him another year. “We are so close.” And by the way, it would be really, really expensive to fire Scott.

Not sure still four games to
Be played. Pull of three more wins at the very least and I say yes falter and only win two or less would have to say I’m not sure. B

GET TICKETS

Back