• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Does anyone have a complete list of March 24th Visitors?

Rhule has been a pretty incredible closer so far. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if we get some high end commitments that weekend regardless of where DR ends up.
Tony White,Cooper,Foley are all very good. Wouldnt be surprised if Wager ends up doing very well at least in co recruiting.
McGuire might just catch fire as well. Knighton might surprise

"After dominating defensive line recruiting in the 2022 cycle and supplementing with a strong 2023 campaign, the Aggies are looking for national splashes in 2024 and arguably the No. 1 interior talent on the board will be in College Station March 25.

Williams Nwaneri, the Lee’s Summit (Mo.) North High School star, told On3's Sam Spiegelman the trip to Texas A&M will be his first with the program. The Aggies are competing with heavyweights across the country for the 6-foot-6, 250-pound prospect."

Last edited:

Greg Smith reporting Gibson Pyle added to the March 25 visit list. He released his top 10 a week or so ago and has a visit planned for the spring game, but maybe he pulls the trigger on this visit?

"After dominating defensive line recruiting in the 2022 cycle and supplementing with a strong 2023 campaign, the Aggies are looking for national splashes in 2024 and arguably the No. 1 interior talent on the board will be in College Station March 25.

Williams Nwaneri, the Lee’s Summit (Mo.) North High School star, told On3's Sam Spiegelman the trip to Texas A&M will be his first with the program. The Aggies are competing with heavyweights across the country for the 6-foot-6, 250-pound prospect."
Well,as they say,everythings bigger in Texas but who knew they had over 150 time zones?

The best group I recall was not at a Spring Game. It was the one that had Parsons in it, and particularly I remember when he joined the wide receivers in a drill and caught a bomb 50 yards down the field.

Any clue ... or WAG ... on the '24 recruiting budget? Seems difficult to gage here in March 2023 with @TheOneders thread showing 98 still tied to a schollie.

A lot of attrition just to get to the 85 by August and some of that may come at the expense of the current 'senior class.'

I'm guessing MR will be more selective with a SWAG of 15 and probably not more than 20 for 2024 as we sit here today.

Any clue ... or WAG ... on the '24 recruiting budget? Seems difficult to gage here in March 2023 with @TheOneders thread showing 98 still tied to a schollie.

A lot of attrition just to get to the 85 by August and some of that may come at the expense of the current 'senior class.'

I'm guessing MR will be more selective with a SWAG of 15 and probably not more than 20 for 2024 as we sit here today.

Keep in mind a new coach can remove players from the team while still honoring the scholarship but not counting against the 85

Not sure of the actual number

USC last year did 10

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back