• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Does anyone have a complete list of March 24th Visitors?

Coach Rhule doing whatever it takes in recruiting to get Dylan Raiola and all his friends to NU! GBR!!!
8779FCE1-C571-4449-8A4F-993A286709C3.jpeg

Yeah, the folks who were saying that big recruiting weekend wasn't intended to "wow" them? I just don't get that at all.

I think Rhule is going to sign top 20-25 classes every year, but I still contend it'll be 2025 where he signs a top 10 group.

He's doing a great job with this class, but the reality is he's still 9+ months behind everyone else in terms of building relationships. Next years class will have gotten a proper vetting and courtship by the staff. They'll also be the first class to see these guys win games on the field and see the progress they're making and the vision coming to fruition as far as the program Rhule is building.

Were you expecting NU to land all these top guys? It was great they got them to campus, and if they get a handful to come back for an official, then it was a success.
Was I? Not at all. But based on the thread, apparently others were. However, I disagree with your assessment. If it results in a handful eventually committing, then it was a success. An OV is nice, but if the guy commits elsewhere, then it's hardly a success.

Last edited:
Was I? Not at all. But based on the thread, apparently others were. However, I disagree with your assessment. If it results in a handful eventually committing, then it was a success. An OV is nice, but if the guy commits elsewhere, then it's hardly a success.

Based on where NU has been the last 6 years compared to the programs they're competing with for these players, to get them in for an official visit is a success.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back