• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Does anyone ever watch this Flexbone guy's videos on YouTube

MonagHusker

Recruit
5 Year Member
I'm not a coach, but I usually find any deep coaching/technique/analysis discussions to be interesting. It must have been watching those things that got this user in my recommendations. I was curious if anyone else watched him. He appears to draw up a diagram on any paper he can find and record a video wherever he is able (kitchen counters, dining room tables, stovetop?).

I'm not a coach, but I usually find any deep coaching/technique/analysis discussions to be interesting. It must have been watching those things that got this user in my recommendations. I was curious if anyone else watched him. He appears to draw up a diagram on any paper he can find and record a video wherever he is able (kitchen counters, dining room tables, stovetop?).

Lou Cella is a nationally known proponent of option/veer football. He has videos for sale to install an entire option offense, from playbook to reps to steps to landmarks, etc. I've never watched him, but I get an email from him (or someone on his behalf) pushing the option offense DVD series about once per week. I didn't know he was Flexbone. If the videos he sells are thrown together with scraps of paper like that, he needs to up his technology game.

Have you come across Coach Mac yet? He puts out a video every week, and he tailors what he covers to the feedback that he gets. He's a high school coach who seems to mainly be talking to other high school coaches, but he's pretty good. Here's his YouTube channel:

Lou Cella is a nationally known proponent of option/veer football. He has videos for sale to install an entire option offense, from playbook to reps to steps to landmarks, etc. I've never watched him, but I get an email from him (or someone on his behalf) pushing the option offense DVD series about once per week. I didn't know he was Flexbone. If the videos he sells are thrown together with scraps of paper like that, he needs to up his technology game.

The videos are usually short as well. He speaks with authority though.

Have you come across Coach Mac yet? He puts out a video every week, and he tailors what he covers to the feedback that he gets. He's a high school coach who seems to mainly be talking to other high school coaches, but he's pretty good. Here's his YouTube channel:

I caught one or two and should check out more. Thanks!

The videos are usually short as well. He speaks with authority though.
Yeah, he's knowledgeable, but it doesn't take a lot of effort to put out a high quality video anymore, and he's charging quite a bit for his whole install, so he'd do himself a lot of favors by upgrading his technology.

Yeah, he's knowledgeable, but it doesn't take a lot of effort to put out a high quality video anymore, and he's charging quite a bit for his whole install, so he'd do himself a lot of favors by upgrading his technology.

I didn't know about what he was charging. It is definitely low tech and he doesn't really promote more than "coaches, call me at..." so it seems he has a lot to learn.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back