• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Do you have an EV?

What you want to do and whats possible at this time are two different things.

say hello to the Newton message pad. the ipad before ipad was technically feasible. notice the release date between the newton and the 1st gen ipad. near that 20 year mark i keep referencing. everything will sort it self out, but its not going to be a few years from now.

View attachment 61220 View attachment 61221

with all the posts ive made on this thread dont get me wrong about moving to EV, i am looking at getting a F-150 hybrid this year. the constant torque of electric motor combine with gas make it very attractive and worth the extra 3k to get 7mpg better gas mileage.
Small potatoes.Add those, phones, , tools, kitchen tools, cars, trucks, HVAC,any off grid item, etc.
Theres too many market to name, its sorta a big deal
It will reach mrkets simply not feasible now, whatever they may end up being, chainsaws, trimmers, and by adding whats already out there, theyll likely eliminate some current gas led models in various markets.
Construction, move up into bigger tools etc, again, too many to mention,because therell always be something more.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back