• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Do we really suck this bad?

I really feel like there is no FEAR anymore.

Fear that if I make a 7th grade snap, that my helmet will be taken away for the rest of the week.

Fear that if I miss simple block I get to sit next to the water cooler for a while.

Fear is a great motivator!

How many catches by receivers today? Wandale doesn't count.

How many times did Iowa get 3 or 4 more yards per play.

3rd and 11 in the first series and give up 18yds.

2 and 21 i think and they get a dpi for first down.

When does this crap ever stop?

Yes and we will for many years. This does not get turned around next year or the year after. Just settle in and get used to it. We are KU.

So, yes, we ARE terrible, statistically and with the eye test. But if I'm being honest, the biggest problem is how un-clutch we are. The muffed punt is a perfect example: a player gets a bit too juiced, they lose their concentration for a moment, and they make a DREADFUL play. It's almost like every player has the yips.

The thing we need to do first and foremost is improve our psyche.

As I said earlier today I did not realize every team we play has an NFL caliber defensive backfield. Nebraska receivers, being but college level talent, are apparently always smothered down field..

In year 3, we cannot hold onto the ball, field punts, limit penalties or fix high snaps. This is why we lose all the time and will continue to lose.

I really feel like there is no FEAR anymore.

Fear that if I make a 7th grade snap, that my helmet will be taken away for the rest of the week.

Fear that if I miss simple block I get to sit next to the water cooler for a while.

Fear is a great motivator!

How many catches by receivers today? Wandale doesn't count.

How many times did Iowa get 3 or 4 more yards per play.

3rd and 11 in the first series and give up 18yds.

2 and 21 i think and they get a dpi for first down.

When does this crap ever stop?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back