• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Disappointed reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

BDS

Scout Team
10 Year Member
I'm not disappointed in the team, the players, the coaches, the cheerleaders, the families, or the conference. I'm not disappointed in Bo's press conferences, the playcalling, the inane mistakes, the lack of speed, or talent on the roster. I'm not disappointed that our expectations have effectively been lowered over the last 10+ years.

I'm disappointed that I keep falling for this crap, and somehow am surprised each year when it all falls in around our ears. This program belongs in the B1G, whether we like it or not. While I thought it was a knee jerk reaction to leave the Big XII, the reality is that we FIT with this group of mediocre programs pining for years gone by. We are just fortunate that our years gone by are still a somewhat recent memory. Notre Dame should be begging to join this conference, they fit perfectly. Leaders and Legends my ass.

The longer this persists, the less likely Nebraska is to ever regain any resemblance of what it was from the late 60's-early 00's. Our name has quite honestly carried the program farther than the results would suggest it should have.

My give a ---t is officially busted.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back