• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Disable Ad Block

I know that I'm a minority in that I don't have a cellphone but I'm starting to feel a little slighted in all the free haul y'all are gett'n through your phones.... I mean like damn!:Cool:

We will be adding the subscription option by tomorrow. I will figure out some "2 for 1 Dave" deal for existing BBS members.

I signed up but didn't see any 2 for 1 or anything similar, just the 29.95 for 1 year, I assume if there is some special you will adjust my duration accordingly. Thanks in advance

I signed up but didn't see any 2 for 1 or anything similar, just the 29.95 for 1 year, I assume if there is some special you will adjust my duration accordingly. Thanks in advance

That is correct. Will catch up after the holiday. Going to my 50 year high school reunion in Page, NE tomorrow.

That is correct. Will catch up after the holiday. Going to my 50 year high school reunion in Page, NE tomorrow.

I assume you will be staying in O'Neill, feel free to drink to much and dance on the worlds largest shamrock. It will make a great story to tell your grandkids.

My experience as a platinum member now is a great browsing experience. I still need to have ABP on.

So other than stripping off the "Disable Ad block" pop up, my personal laptop brings up pages slowly. I think this is strictly my issue, though, as my personal laptop is a cheap $300 model. Thought I could get by with less, strictly for browsing.

What I've done, is:

In the corner, it shows all these ads taking forever to load. So I clicked on ABP (I use Firefox), and there is an option to "block elements." Once you click that, you can select an ad, and then ABP will specifically block that ad. My blocks went from 7 on forum pages, to now 144, (Up to 2000 on baseball forum) just on this page. Browsing is generally faster, now, I think.

On my work laptop (much higher powered), I don't have these problems.

4AA7C865-1402-4DCF-8F9E-579059CBF26A.png
4663126D-060F-4674-8DD3-6B480CD24757.png
Never has it been this bad. I’m out, I’ll try again in a month. Really need to get this fixed.

One would think you's guys would be happy to keep "Winning" all those $1,000.00 gift cards, bunch of whiny bastages. LOL.

@BigRedMax I am guessing most people would diable the ad blocker if you would hold up your end and work with a "REPUTABLE" ad provider that doesn't let their advertisers do redirects, hijacks, malware infestation, etc.etc. especially bad on mobile devices.

This site has had those problems for months and months, maybe even over a year, yet nothing changes.

In all fairness even the ad company’s know we are tired of it. They are advertising their ad blocking services at the top of the page

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back