• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Disable Ad Block

Just won another Wal Mart card!

Here's the report link.

You can also post a screen shot which will help us identify the &*^^%$* that are doing this and ruining it for everyone.

Here's the report link.

You can also post a screen shot which will help us identify the &*^^%$* that are doing this and ruining it for everyone.
For whatever reason the screenshot I took was not saved to my gallery, but I got the same one TXshue just posted.

@BigRedMax I know there is a link to report this, but given the issues with pop ups and such I'm not comfortable providing my email address for that report. Here's what popped up when trying to view Hot Topics. It took 5-6 tries to get to this forum without getting the same redirect.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190523-224340_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190523-224340_Chrome.jpg
    399.2 KB · Views: 103
@BigRedMax I know there is a link to report this, but given the issues with pop ups and such I'm not comfortable providing my email address for that report. Here's what popped up when trying to view Hot Topics. It took 5-6 tries to get to this forum without getting the same redirect.

I made the email address an optional field. BTW, I already have your email.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back