• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Disable Ad Block

I have turned off the ad blocker for Chrome by force, but I still get the popup asking me to disable? When I click continue it goes away, without me making any changes. It's just weird.

I don't get it. I am not having trouble with ads and am not getting some ad blocker message. I come on every day and don't seem to have any challenges ever. In my entire time on HM, I have only seen one of those Walmart gift card winning thingamajigs once or twice while on my cell phone. Hope this new subscription price isn't too high because every penny at this moment needed. I was ecstatic about the two for the price of one deal.

Ads SUCK. However, I understand the need for the bottom line, profits must prevail, even if their message is false. I, reluctantly, will pay a little more{I mean damn, I love HM, LOVE IT}but the compromise needs to be worth it.

I don't get it. I am not having trouble with ads and am not getting some ad blocker message. I come on every day and don't seem to have any challenges ever. In my entire time on HM, I have only seen one of those Walmart gift card winning thingamajigs once or twice while on my cell phone. Hope this new subscription price isn't too high because every penny at this moment needed. I was ecstatic about the two for the price of one deal.

The only issues I ever have are on my phone. I can literally buy Amazon with all the $1000 gift cards I’ve won.

I'd go with you, Wade . . . but I don't want to.
giphy.gif

Okay, now I am mad as the rest of you!!!!!! After buying the sundress all I am getting now are annoying ..New Spring Arrivals ...popup!!!!

Now back to shaving my legs...sheesh

What about the 2.5 years I have left on my current deal? Max says he is in financial trouble and needs more money. So, he abrogates current deals. Will this happen again or is this a promise that this deal is the last of its' nature?

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back