• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

DiNardo on Scott Frost

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
Listening to Uban Myer last week on TV he says any coach that blames the players without first blaming themselves will lose a team quicker than anyone
That's true, even when it's not true. Even when the players truly are the issue, the coach has to suck it up and take the blame. It's the same with a QB getting sacked: don't ever blame the O-linemen.

That's true, even when it's not true. Even when the players truly are the issue, the coach has to suck it up and take the blame. It's the same with a QB getting sacked: don't ever blame the O-linemen.
Yeah i liked his commentary on this. He was talking after the Mich loss. He said the head coach has to call team meeting and the first fingers pointed should be at the coaches, but NEVER point fingers at any one player or unit without first calling out the coach of that unit. Made a lot of sense and maybe a reason players loved playing for him

Yeah i liked his commentary on this. He was talking after the Mich loss. He said the head coach has to call team meeting and the first fingers pointed should be at the coaches, but NEVER point fingers at any one player or unit without first calling out the coach of that unit. Made a lot of sense and maybe a reason players loved playing for him
Can you point me to where you saw or read that? I'd like to see it, too.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back