• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Diligently Looking for a Specific Poster Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskr84

Recruit
5 Year Member
Saw BigRedFA looking for a specific poster and thought I'd reach out to the HuskerMax faithful to see if they could help me out as well. Brook Berringer has been one of my heroes since he played at Nebraska, and I have been looking for this poster for a very long time. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one?

BERRINER_POSTER.jpg

Thanks!

I checked out the link Vinny provided and I found some dates putting that auction or sales timeline to 2003. I too have been looking for that one myself as I collect Husker posters and Schedule posters dating 1972 to 2011 so far. about 175 in my Husker poster collection. I did locate one at an antique mall very close to my house, but they are asking $225 for it....If you want it, PM me and I can get you directions as you live witnin 10-15 miles from me....

Herbie's Daddy - you are right about the site quotes above. I've never gotten anyone to respond to my request. I PM'd you for additional information on where you saw the poster at the antique store.

If anyone else has any ideas, I'm listening!

I checked out the link Vinny provided and I found some dates putting that auction or sales timeline to 2003. I too have been looking for that one myself as I collect Husker posters and Schedule posters dating 1972 to 2011 so far. about 175 in my Husker poster collection. I did locate one at an antique mall very close to my house, but they are asking $225 for it....If you want it, PM me and I can get you directions as you live witnin 10-15 miles from me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back