• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Did we take a step backwards with this class.

We went 1/7 on kids we brought in during the season at DL. I think they like Black, but guys like I listed and even guys we felt really good about like Jamar Sekona didn't even make it to campus for us to give it a look. So we then are relegated to bringing in Jordon Riley and Pheldarius Payne, two JUCO guys on the same weekend and we land them. It really feels to me we just struck out all recruiting cycle on DL recruits so we just grabbed some JUCO guys. Now, I do like the addition of a JUCO NG to go along with your #1 NG on your board for high school with Nash, but let's be honest, none of these guys are Jahkeem Green or Darrion Daniels excitement level.
Agree with this 100%. We will certainly give these guys a chance and hope they are great players, but your interpretation is exactly what I'm thinking.

Grate, what's with the grate? Is someone trying to reduce this class to shreds?

I'm assuming that people are now purposely misspelling "great".

I'm not sure we can step back from where we are, so no. The key is recruiting players that won't leave if they're not starting day one, can handle a little adversity and understand that they have to put in the work. From what I've seen, it seems like our class is nicely grounded. Like any class about 50% won't work out for a variety of different reasons.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back